Monday, August 23, 2010

Hellllo Hollywood :)


Currently reading: Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas
Listening to: If It's Love- Train

The past 2 months of my life have led me to a couple of realizations. First, for a lack of better words, I am domestically challenged. Second, I know above anything else right now I want to make movies, or tv, or anything for that matter. So- I left. I left everyone and everything behind to start my life in LA... and well, so far so good.

I start work on the set of Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior tomorrow and I can't decided if I am more nervous or excited. Whatever it is, it is good, really really good. Everything has been falling into place for me, and I am thanking my lucky stars. It seems as if I was almost fighting fate by trying to stay in northern california. I am proud of myself for making this decision- no regrets, ever ever ever.

I am so grateful for all the support from my friends and family, there is no way I could have done any of this on my own. But now that I am here, it is up to me to prove myself and be the best PA anyone has ever seen.. well at least try to be. I am confident in myself and I know this is where I belong right now. Life is good- and I am not taking a single minute of it for granted. I also recently decided that I want to remember each and every day, and because that is virtually impossible I am going to document it. I am going to take a picture every single day, starting 3 days ago (August 20). So wish me luck on that one!






PEACE AND LOVE

1 comment:

  1. Krista great sight, I too find Jack Keroac a very interesting person. I read about him in the book Electric Koolaid Acid Test, real cool book and based on truth. Max

    ReplyDelete